The first company in Europe to sell pool products on-line.
Over 21 years as the UK's favourite internet pool supplies store.
Newsletter

PoolStore no longer use Facebook or Twitter. To get the latest news, offers and top tips please sign up for our newsletter.

Trusted Merchant
MultiCyclone Plus

Multicyclone Plus

The MultiCyclone Plus is probably the best new pool filter to come on the market for 30 years.


Truly a revolutionary way to filter your pool.


The MultiCyclone Plus replaces the traditional sand filter.


The pool water is "spun" through a bank of cyclones and centrifugal force pushes the dirt in to the sediment bowl. If this looks familiar then it is! It is the same simple but effective technology as the Dyson carpet cleaner only adapted for water.


The cyclones remove about 80% of the dirt, the remaining 20% is caught in the paper filter cartridge above the sediment chamber leaving the water crystal clear.


When the sediment bowl needs emptying just open the purge valve and only 15 litres of water is required to wash it out.


Clean the paper filter cartridge every month or so with instant filter cleaner.


The advantages of the Multicyclone Plus include


It is cheaper than a sand filter


It is easier to maintain than a sand filter


It is easier to maintain than a sand filter


No backwashing means not having to heat up fresh water used to replace the backwash water


It is easy to install


No costly and time consuming sand changes.


The Multicyclone Plus comes in two sizes.


Version Pool Volume Retail Price PoolStore Price
MC12 up to 50m3 (11,000 gallons) £680.00 £460.00
MC16 up to 75m3 (16,500 gallons) £820.00 £550.00

Accessories for the Multicyclone Plus:


https://poolstore.co.uk/assets/img/product_images/115_product_multiple_image.jpg

https://poolstore.co.uk/assets/img/product_images/116_product_multiple_image.jpg

https://poolstore.co.uk/assets/img/product_images/117_product_multiple_image.jpg

Product Retail Price PoolStore Price
Multicyclone Plus Filter Cartridge 40 SQ FT £119.00 £108.00
Multicyclone Ultra Filter Cartridge 75 SQ FT £177.00 £138.00
Multicyclone Base - MKII Version £99.00 £90.00
Multicyclone Base - Over Pump Version £153.00 £135.00

Delivery: Usually 2 to 4 working days.




Downloads click to expand +

Which version do you require:

Do You Require a Stand:

Do You Require a Spare Filter:

Prices start from £395.00 inc VAT
Quantity :
Backwash Hose £49
MORE DETAILS
The Triton Neo ClearPro Filter £695
MORE DETAILS
The Triton Filter £630
MORE DETAILS